The Caswell Vlachos Group is different from most M&A firms in a number of ways:
- CVG specializes in the underserved $2 million to $10 million transaction size market and is sell-side almost exclusively - i.e. representing business owners as opposed to buyers.
- While we work with the full spectrum of potential acquirers, including strategic, private equity and family office buyers, CVG's continuing, long-term focus on developing owner-operator buyers, often the best (frequently only) acquirers for companies in our target market, is a key to our success.
- CVG limits the number of engagements it takes on to ensure that a very high level of service is always maintained.
- CVG is dedicated to producing the best results possible for each owner-client and achieving overall sale engagement success rates that far exceed industry averages.
- CVG constantly endeavors to forsee and mitigate issues that could threaten or disrupt the sale process.
- CVG’s principals had extensive experience owning, managing and growing a variety of companies, ranging from smaller start-up firms to a publicly traded bank. Importantly, Steve and Greg understand what it is like to be in their client's situation.
- Greg and Steve are always actively involved with each CVG engagement and personally manage and handle the negotiations for each sale.
- CVG constantly endeavors to foresee and mitigate potential issues that could threaten or disrupt the sales process, or impact value.
- CVG is known for maintaining professionalism and confidentiality, and for facilitating strong working relationships with the various advisors engaged by both seller and buyer.
- CVG thrives on the challenge of making the most out of each situation – whether this challenge comes in the form of achieving the best sale terms possible or completing an exceptionally difficult assignment.
- CVG provides an initial in-depth, no cost review and discussions with prospective clients and their advisors to help ensure the business owner is ready and his or her goals have a good likelihood of being met.
- CVG is compensated based upon its effectiveness - in excess of 90% of firm income over the past five years has been in the form of success-based fees.
A results oriented merger and acquisitions/business brokerage firm facilitating
ownership exit strategies
and corporate acquisitions in Maine, New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
Caswell Vlachos Group | 100 Commercial Street
Suite 304 | Portland, Maine 04101